Duties and Responsibilities:
– Scheduling, dispatching, routing, and tracking transportation vehicles such as rail cars and trucks.
– Investigate to verify and resolve customer or supplier complaints.
– Serve as main contact person for truckers.
– Analyze expenditures and other financial information in order to develop plans and budgets for increasing profits and improving services.
– Negotiate contracts and rates with trucking Companies
– Collaborate with Sales and Manufacturing product shipment schedule.
– Making decisions and solving problems
– Getting information
– Document and recording information
– Communicating with supervisors and peers
– Communicating with persons outside the organization
– Scheduling work and activities
– Analyzing data or information
Knowledge and experience:
– High School Education
– Minimum three years’ work experience
– Customer service skills
Please send resume and cover letter to: Info@aaroninc.com